Saturday, September 8, 2007

No time for pictures...

Just wanted to dash off a quick one today. It's amazing how how busy days off from work can become.
So between errands, housework, cooking and cat maintenance, I've been busy trying to finish the sweater I want to wear when Yarn Harlot hits town next week. She will be here.
I want to hurry and finish Ty-Dy boxes from Knitter's magazine, Summer '07, I think. No time to check the details, no time for pictures...
I'm making it out of Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere in a dark coffee color. It goes perfectly with a strand of pearls I bought here the same day I bought the yarn. Would anyone believe that one event was not related to the other? It's true, I swear on cashmere.
So I'm hurrying to finish, and hoping it fits. I'll post a picture of the finished outfit. Back to it!

No comments: